Researchers are encouraged to use publicly accessible repositories for the deposit of their data, where appropriate and available.
The list is updated regularly.
- Dryad -- http://www.datadryad.org
- Harvard Dataverse -- https://dataverse.harvard.edu
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR) -- https://www.icpsr.umich.edu
- Odum Institute Data Archive -- https://dataverse.unc.edu/
- Zenodo -- http://zenodo.org
Locate Potential Data Repositories
Researchers may use the Registry of Research Data Repositories' searchable listing of data repositories in the United States as a starting point to locate potential archiving options for their data.
Evaluating Repositories for Conformance researchers can use for potential new repositories are maintained on this site under Info for Researchers >> Evaluating Data Repositories.
Suggest a Data Repository
Researchers or institutions that would like to suggest a repository be reviewed for addition to this list, contact us at NTLDataCurator@dot.gov with evidence responding to the evaluation guidelines provided for researchers.