Data Repositories Conformant with the DOT Public Access Plan
Researchers are encouraged to use publicly accessible repositories for the deposit of their data, where appropriate and available.
The list is updated regularly.
- Dryad -- http://www.datadryad.org [Reviewed 2016-01]
- Harvard Dataverse -- https://dataverse.harvard.edu [Reviewed 2016-01]
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR) -- https://www.icpsr.umich.edu [Reviewed 2016-01]
- Iowa State University DataShare -- https://iastate.figshare.com/ [Reviewed 2019-05]
- Missouri University of Science and Technology Scholars' Mine -- http://scholarsmine.mst.edu/ [Reviewed 2019-05]
- Odum Institute Data Archive -- https://dataverse.unc.edu/
- Texas Digital Library Texas Data Repository -- https://data.tdl.org/ [Reviewed 2019-05]
- Zenodo -- http://zenodo.org [Reviewd 2016-01]
Locate Potential Data Repositories
Researchers may use the Registry of Research Data Repositories' searchable listing of data repositories in the United States as a starting point to locate potential archiving options for their data.
Evaluating Repositories for Conformance researchers can use for potential new repositories are maintained on this site under Info for Researchers >> Evaluating Data Repositories.
Suggest a Data Repository
Researchers or institutions that would like to suggest a repository be reviewed for addition to this list, contact us at NTLDataCurator@dot.gov with evidence responding to the evaluation guidelines provided for researchers.